We have had continuous coverage with WorkSafe BC since May 3, 2006.
We are registered with the BC Forest Safety Council and have maintained ISEBASE SAFE Certification since February 12, 2016.
"SAFE Certification is a safety initiative developed by the BC forest sector designed to improve safety. It is administered by the BC Forest Safety Council for Industry. The BC Forest Safety Council evaluates companies' safety programs using industry recognized audit protocols and designates qualifying safety programs as SAFE Certified."
Please contact us if you would like to request a copy of our Health and Safety Program. We look forward to hearing from you!
Health and Safety Policy
- Health and Safety Policy Statement: 2018-05-01 East-West Environmental Services Inc.
- Account Number: 758188
- Clearance Letter: 2018-Q3 East-West Environmental Services Inc.
- Obtain a Clearance Letter: WorkSafe BC Clearance Letters
BC Forest Safety Council
- SAFE Company Certificate Number: 4150117
- SAFE Company Certificate: 2016-02-12 BCFSC ISEBASE East-West Environmental Services Inc.
Health & Safety Program And Emergency Preparedness & Response Plan
- Health & Safety Program And Emergency Preparedness & Response Plan (BC Operations) full version available on request
- Health & Safety Program And Emergency Preparedness & Response Plan (BC Operations) condensed version
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS): Safety Data Sheets
- Commercial General Liability
- Errors and Omissions
- Forest Fire Fighting Expense
- Certificate of Insurance available on request
Our Core Business
Our roots are in forest resources management, and managing forests and woodlands successfully is our core business.
"Natural resources management is the practice of land stewardship of both public and private primarily forested lands for the outcome of reaching a balance of ecological sustainability, economic viability and societal acceptance. It is a science-based approach with a foundation in ecological health, best business practices, professional ethics, traditional values, transparency and multi-stakeholder participation."