We currently have positions available for Forest Technologists and Technicians. Successful candidates will assist our team provide quality product and information to our clients.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Post Secondary Education in Forestry/Natural Resources
- Registered or potential to register with the Association of BC Forest Professionals (RFT, TFT)
- Wildlife Dangerous Tree Assessor Certificate
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Previous related experience
We encourage those with lesser qualifications to apply.
- Field Reconnaissance
- Timber Assessments
- Stream and Wetland Assessments
- Block and Road Layout
- GPS Traversing
Submit your resume, cover letter and references by September 14, 2019 via e-mail to jobpostings[at]eastwestenviro.com
Our Core Business
Our roots are in forest resources management, and managing forests and woodlands successfully is our core business.
"Natural resources management is the practice of land stewardship of both public and private primarily forested lands for the outcome of reaching a balance of ecological sustainability, economic viability and societal acceptance. It is a science-based approach with a foundation in ecological health, best business practices, professional ethics, traditional values, transparency and multi-stakeholder participation."